Monday, January 12, 2009

DXN SAUDI ARABIA GREAT NEWS!

Great News #1 :

Two (2) New Products Launched in KSA:

1) DXN Kiwi Juice - rich in vitamins from Kiwi fruit. Its good anti-oxidant

2) DXN Pineapple Jam with Ganoderma - natural pineapple with ganoderma that will match your favorite bread

3) DXN Zhi Mint - its cool makes you relieve from sore throat, cough and bad breath.

4) DXN Mycoveggie - contains 26 natural vegetables, fruits and mushrooms. very rich in vitamins and can be used as meal replacement for those who are figure conscious.

Visit the nearest product center in your area and try these 3 new products as soon as you can!

Great News #2 :

A Personal Letter From an ex-Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) to his fellow OFWs.

--- On Thu, 9/25/08, Rosalio Agapay Jr. wrote:

Magandang Umaga!
(Good Morning!)

Isang Sempling bagay lang pala ang karaniwang nag hahadlang
sa atin kung bakit umabot pa tayo sa yugto ng matinding ka-
hirapan, ang hindi natin maalaman kung ANO BA TALAGA ANG
GUSTO NATIN? Iyan ang natuklasan ko sa aking dalawang ta-
on na pamamalagi sa Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

I've found out that there is just only one simple thing that's stopping
us to get what we want and the reason why we end up poor. It is

because we do not know what we really want? That's what I found
in my 2 years stay in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Ang hindi magandang buhay na dinaranas namin bilang isang
manggagawa sa aming kumpanya sa Riyadh ang nagtulak sa
akin upang tuklasin kung bakit ako nasa ganong sitwasyon.
Sa pangalawang pagkakataon na bumalik ako sa Saudi Arabia
natuklasan ko na hindi ito ang gusto kong BUHAY.


My un-happy life that I have experienced as an OFW in my
company in Riyadh pushed me to find out why am I here?
On the second time around to be back as an OFW in Saudi
Arabia, I discover that this is not the kind of life I want.


Itatanong mo sakin siguro..bakit? Tanong ko din iyan sa sarili ko
nuon. Ito ba talaga ang NORMAL na buhay? ang malayo lagi sa
MAHAL SA BUHAY? Ang matulog na Di KATABI ang Asawa ,
Ang kumain na DI KASALO sa hapag kainan ang Anak, Ang Di
sila masilayan sa ARAW-ARAW.


You may asked me "Why?". That was also my question to myself
before. Is this really a normal life for me? To be far away from my
loved ones? To sleep alone instead of with my family? To seat at
the table to eat my dinner without my children

Alalahanin natin at pakaisipin at itanong pa din natin sating sa-
rili, ITO NA LANG BA TALAGA ANG GUSTO KONG BUHAY?


Always remember, think and ask ourself, "Is this really what
I want in life?"


Sa susunod, ilalahad ko sainyo kung bakit dina ako nagpani-
bago ng KONTRATA sa ministry.

Magandang umaga uli! (Good Morning Again !)

Jun Agapay
Dating OFW (Ex-OFW)
RISING STAR DXN INTERNATIONAL


"SUCCESS IS NOT BY CHANCE, BUT BY CHOICE"

No comments:

Post a Comment