Friday, May 8, 2009

DXN Success Story of a former Pilot Trainor from UAE

What I would like to share with you is the un-edited success story of one of our DXN partners and mentor.
I personally know him and to prove that, you will see our photo here that was taken from our DXN Recognition Night last February 14, 2009 at Al Babtain Conference Hall in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia where it was attended by hundreds of DXN members and friends.
Hope that this will inspire you in some ways whether you are already a DXN Member or someone who's been looking for a proven life-changing opportunity.
If you need to learn how to become part of DXN's offer of global wellness business, don't hesitate to contact me. You can view my profile at this blog for my contact details. Wish you all Health, Wealth and Happiness !
Read here Fatemi Ghani's story now:
DXN Success Story of a former Pilot Trainor from UAE

Dear Friends,


From last few months, I am hearing all kinds of unreal stories about myself---bigger than life and untrue facts. Kindly read my following profile and see that people talk what is true.


Mohammad Fatemi Ghani----Born in Karachi, Pakistan, graduated as an Aerospace Engineer in 1979. Last assignment as a jobber was instructor, training pilots in the UAE Air Academy . I migrated with my family to Canada in 1996. Joined DXN as a member/consumer in 2003 and immediately started conducting training in Al Ain and all over the Gulf. Became Star Diamond in 18 months & Crown Diamond in 4 years.

I received most of my MLM knowledge from 2 Universities- --Networking Times and MLM Universities in USA. I am happy to personally coach over 5,000 members /distributors worldwide and helped many leaders attain their goals.


In order to know more about my success, please read the following links:


2. “From Dubai around the World.” http://www.networki ngtimes.com/ isolates/ page.phtml? article_id= 4135386&cid=161173&PHPSESSID=4e2628948 d14bb4fed2dc8a02 a77685e
You will get further MLM tips from the 2 videos being played in U Tube

3. Potential of Direct Selling Industry in the Gulf---Englishhttp://www.youtube. com/watch? v=xObfFn7_ E3k

4. Legitimate versus Pyramid MLM Companies--- Urdu/Hindhihttp://www.youtube. com/watch? v=iZx_6K8x0aM

I am thankful to Allah for the success given to me and grateful to Dr Lim, who has provided beneficial products coupled with powerful marketing plan, support from all the DXN staff, mentoring by many coaches and Gurus. Most important, I am successful because of my dedicated and professional team, especially my loyal leaders. I owe my success to my family also as my wife supports me to promote the business by having home meeting and demo of the products.
My 2 sons, Maaz and Janbaaz--- "Marketing" and "Food & Nutrition" graduates are by my side too.


I wish all the DXN members, good health, prosperity and unlimited success.


Note for DXN Staff: I would request you to see and hear what people are talking---as many are quoting my story in a wrong way. That's not right. If you want, you can take a print out or email to all the leaders and speakers.

Fatemi Ghani

"Doing good for others gives comfort to the heart"

2 comments:

  1. Your achievements have been superb in the DXN business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gone through this blog. Ifound it very interesting and helpful.
    nowadays I am completing my online degree course from home. So this blog is
    really doing great for me.


    earn online

    ReplyDelete