Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson Died of Heart Attack At Age 50

(Michael Jackson - In his early days…)

Regardless of whether you like Michael or not as a person, we cannot deny that he has touched millions of people all around the world.

If you think an actor has done a good job entertaining people, then Michael would be #1.

And whether you know or not, Michael’s movement like “Heal The World” concept has created awareness of saving our planet and humanity– because he has so many fans, they’re willing to hear Michael’s message. Lastly, I believe Michael has helped to raise fund for many non-profit and charity organizations all around the world.

Now, not everyone likes Michael Jackson and that’s understandable.

Today, when Michael left us - many of us suddenly remembered him. And I believe (I could be wrong), even those who ridicule him will stop.

His music will be ‘alive’ again.

BUT WHY WAIT TILL SOMEONE DIES TO BE APPRECIATED?

If you want to treat someone well, treat him/her now.
If you want to stop ridiculing someone, stop it now.
If you want to stop being angry with someone, stop it now.
If you want to appreciate something, appreciate it now before it’s gone.
If you want to make someone happy, do it now.
Heck, if you want to make yourself happy, DO IT NOW.

Even if nobody dies, time passes so fast and within a blink of an eye, everything changes. I know, it’s scary so don’t take things for granted. I’m not just telling you, I’m telling myself because I’ve been taking things for granted too.

Michael Jackson, rest in peace. You have my respect for your talent, contributions and your heart to ‘heal the world’.



Michael Jackson Heal The World Clinton Gala 1992:

Click here to read the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment